The venom, which is neurotoxic and usually fatal, runs down a groove in the fang. The bite causes drowsiness and neurological and neuromuscular symptoms, leading to paralysis and heart and lung failure. Death is by asphixiation. It affects acetylcholine receptors in both the peripheral (sympathetic) and central nervous system. In the CNS, ACh affects arousal. In the PNS it affect muscle fibers.
Meet the homeopathic Mamba
The Mamba feels injured and alone, and he feels it's his duty to fight for others in the same situation. So, the Mamba is quite sad and sentimenatal and because of this he will extend his sympathy - but he can also become censorious, dictatorial and cruel.
They are quarrelsome by nature and this is what you get if you argue with this guy ...
- Malicious. Anger: Sudden and violent - from contradiction.
- Unfeeling. Kill; desire to - contradicts her; the person that
- Loquacitity - Cursing. Answering hastily, violently and deceitfully.
- Liar. Always avoiding any blame.
How many remedies dreams of a monk with an erection? Dendroapis does. It's the percieved hypocracy that they can't abide. Everyone's a liar to Dendroaspis ... even you!
It's no use protesting, you'll just make it so much worse for yourself.
Run for it ...
Dendroaspis Physicals (Arterial Conjestion)
- Head pain - Temples - right.
- Head pain - burning - forehead.
- Head pain - sharp.
- Generals - pain: sudden, shooting or neuralgic.
Bio-Stategy: "Don't mess with me".
Compare: Staphy; Dysprosium; Thulium.
Fasciculins: block synapses causing tetany and death.
Dendrotoxins: inhibit nerotansmitters, which causes paralysis.
Compare the Mamba with the rattler, Crotalus horridus, a member of the Viperideae family, (sub-family Crotalinae) - who all have huge, folding fangs, also feels under attack ...
DELUSIONS - insulted, he is - looked down upon
He really thinks that he's pretty cool!
T.F. Allen's Encyclopedia; Crot-h; Physicals (Arterial Conjestion)
The bite cause edema and tissue destruction. It quickly causes hemorrhage and hematomas. It causes coagulopathy, where like thrombin, it clots fibrinogen and aggregates platelets. It also causes systemic muscle necrosis.
- Headache, extending into the eyes.
-Pressive frontal headache, followed by sensation of nausea.
- Dull stitches in both temples.
- Sudden violent drawing pain from the vertex into the right eye. Pressure deep in the orbits, behind the ears, and in the nasal bones, so that, as with the pressure in the temples, he is obliged to bite the teeth together,
-Neurotoxin: Phospholipase (PLA2), which is a melittin compound, which releases arachidonic acid from cell membranes causing pain and inflammation.
-Myotoxins such as crotamine, which paralyse and cause necrosis of muscles.
-Fibrinogen clotting enzymes; where coagulation is disrupted causing bleeding from wounds, the GI tract and lungs.
-Bradykinins, which cause blood vessels to dilate, reducing blood pressure. It also increases vascular permeability. Both effects result in inflammation and pain.
Crot-c, like most snake remedies, can be angry, destructive, competetive, cruel and suspicious.
CONTRADICTION - intolerant of contradiction
Crot-cascavella is a little more playful and sociable and there seems to be slightly more remorse and guilt.
T.F. Allen's Encyclopedia; Crot-c; Physicals (Arterial Conjestion)
- This is the right handed snake remedy: Head pain side - right.
- The entire skullcap compresses the brain like an iron helmet.
- Painful pressure in the temples.Very acute lancinations in the right temple.
- Forehead. Frontal headache, as if the head would split, with weight above the eyes.
- Cutting sensation all around the eyeball, as if it was being taken out with a penknife
- Pain under the right orbit, and at the right side of the forehead.
- Sensation as if a red-hot iron were stuck into the vertex.
- Red face. Flushes of heat. Oppression of breathing, as though there were not air enough in the house.
- Palpitation of the heart
Crot cascavella can help after a stroke ...
EXTREMITIES - PARALYSIS - hemiplegia - right
Lachesis (Ophidia) Fam: Viperidae/Crotalinae
Lachesis is another cool and sociable type, although trust can be an issue - they be friendly whilst reserving their judgment about you. A trivial mistunderstanding can spark off a serious quarrel.
T.F. Allen: "Becomes easily peevish and mistrustful;believes himself intentionally injured by all his environments, and attaches the most hateful significance to the most innocent occurrences".
Lachesis; Physical Symptoms (Arterial conjestion)
The bite causes swelling and pain with local tissue destruction and coagulopathy. There is also loss of blood pressure and a decreased heart rate.
- Congestion of head. Deep internal Headache.
- Rush of blood to the head for a few hours in the forenoon, especially on stooping, preceded by headache above the right eye.
- Throbbing pain above the right eye, with nausea.
- Pulsating pain in the right temple, that extends into the right orbit.
- Headache extending into the root of the nose with drawing, jerking, tensive sensation in the bones of the skull and cheeks.
- Feeling as if some one were cutting pieces from the right parietal bone.
- Sticking in the vertex and temples, as with knives and forks;extending through the whole head, with catarrh and stiffness of the nape of the neck,
Lachesis toxins: Viper toxins plus ...
Haemotoxins: destroy RBCs by haemolysis.
Refs: Info on toxins plus thumbnail images : Wikipedia