Structuralism and the Plant Kingdom

My photo
Frodsham (Chester), Cheshire, United Kingdom
Interests: Philosophy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Buddhism, Psychosynthesis, Hypnotherapy and R.E.B.T.

Friday 7 January 2011

A heart of Stone - Jade Proving Diary

Homeopathic Jade - one of the most beautiful remedies in the MM. At 1M the energy it stimulates rises through each chakra giving strength and purity. It feels lik a 'hard' remedy. Perhaps its hardness is the basis for its strength-giving aspect. The beauty and clarity of the stone is the basis for the clarity and light it provides. The combined effect produces a wonderful sense of renewal, revitalisation and determination.

If Jade has a voice it says ... "I will go on."


There is an affinity for the Kidneys; in T.C.M. they are source of one of the main essences of life - Jing. You are born with a certain amount but it can be replenished.
At one point, I experienced a pleasant tingling sensation in that reg...ion, and subsequently a pleasant upward stream of cleansing energy.
Using a simple Chi-Kung circulation technique I found I could direct the flow into any chakra or area, feeling as if I was washing and clearing out subtle deposits of toxicity ('Ama' in Ayurveda).
I slept lightly but woke refreshed.

    • The overall 'feel' is a bit like Silica, but much nicer. Nephrite does contains silicates of Ca and Mg.See more
      I felt quite focussed during the day, but by 5pm I was getting a bit of a headache ... it felt like my brain-case was too hard. My lower back felt a bit stiff too. I had a lie down and I dri...fted into a nice relaxed and refreshing state for an hour or so.

    • Today, day 2, I feel quite 'bright'. In meditation the energy was quite definately 'stuck' in my head - normally I meditate on my heart chakra, which is usually a 'softer' slighly more diffuse feeling

    • On Day 3, yesterday, I felt SOFT. I let Sophoclese T. Cat sit on my knee for once. I found myself crying for the ooor old thing. The hardness of the remedy found something HARD in me to resonate with, Hard vs. Soft ... "Law of Similars", do you see


    •  Jade is also know as SANGYESHAM PISHTI, which is used to treat, kidney disorders and hypertension of cardiac and renal origin.
      It also helps children build bones and develop more intelligence.
      [Ref: NLAM].

      On Day 4, whilst doing the shopping I noticed that I felt exceptionally un-hurried, really just much more "chilled-out" than usual. Cool!

      HOWEVER, on Day 5 I felt well bothered about an incident last year, where I had to suppress my anger - ...in a situation where I HAD TO 'be nice' ... or get the sack. As a rule I don't like being nice when I'm annoyed. The conflict is that it feels like I'm letting myself down by being a pathetic wimp ... or worse, just being a daft tw*t for even being there. I'm a pushover. Too soft. 

      Too much thinking ... felt like some 'zzzzs'; woke feeling softer and quite fluffy. 
      Got a tune on my mind ...

      "Love is the answer ...
        ...Gotta let it grow" (John Lennon).

      Homeo' remedies can often point out buried, unresolved and ongoing emotions from the past! 
      P'haps the theme of the remedy : TOO HARD vs. TOO SOFT ...
      ... and its resonance, like water, finds it own level and then comes to rest in a balanced and peaceful place.   
      Where there is emotional hardness there is softening.  Where there is softness there is strength.

      P'haps the miasm of Jade is Cancer: "Things will be destroyed if I do not keep control" (Sankaran)
       

      Potential Use:  Where the emotions have become hardened by frustration and anger.  It is almost as if the fire of anger (Pitta) has baked the emotions dry.  All that's left is Vata - the intellect.  
      Perhaps its a remedy for those who never cry, but who really need to feel the softness of tears. 
       
      In terms of Scholten's Stages it seems to correspond with the middle and with right side of the Periodic Table.  Stage 9, which just before the peak is only satisfied with perfection.  Stage 11 is just over the peak, feeling slightly disenchanted and needing a little extra impetus to get back on top. There is more struggle in Stg 12. Quite like a tired old 'Carcinosin'. Stage 13 has almost reached the point of giving up.  
       
      Jade may be helpful in resolving the crisis of confidence found in all of these stages.

3 comments:

  1. An important aspect of silica-like remedies, (I would include Jade in this group) brought out by Massimo, is that they all have a feeling of lack of support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provings are usually conducted in a group. A proving by one person only gives a few indications of the properties of the remedy.
    It is far from definitive, but this approach can be used as a preliminary evaluation of the remedy.
    A full proving of Jade would be well worth-while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://homeopathyforhealthinafrica.org/product/jade/

      Delete