In some cases where there are severely Pathological Subpersonalities the most obvious place to start is the Mineral Kingdom - because the emergance of subpersonalites is a loss of structure, especially of the Ego.
- First consider: Carbon Series (Individuation) - Li, Be, B, C.
- Then: Silicon Series (Boundaries) - Na, Mg, Al, Si.
The Big Mind Process applied to Kali-m.
The Autonomous Self
- The Integrated Self - My main issues are family and rules.
- Big Mind - I'm quite conventional and proper.
- Big Heart - I'm very dedicated to my family.
- The Protector - My job is to protect the Self from harm. I do this by being a good mother, and looking after my family.
- The Controller - My job is to control. I'm industrious and I have a strong sense of duty. I work hard to show my worth as a mother and I can lay down some strict rules.
- The Seeker - I'm Eros and I'm here to satisfy desire, but I dont think about sex much. I dont even want to eat, I can become bulimic.
- The Vunerable Child - I'm vunerable and get protection by being a good mother. I'm anxious and moody. I like to be left alone.
- The Voice of the Dualistic Mind - I usually see things in terms of attraction and repulsion but I dont want to be bothered. I'm sorry for myself.
- The Damaged Self - If I'm not appreciated as a good mother I become sad, taciturn, indifferent, and even loathe life. It makes me ill. I want to get away from it all.
- The Skeptic - My job is to be skeptical of everything. I worry about the home and the future. I dream of death, blood and of fatal accidents.